Digital marketing is no longer just a passing trend. It’s a necessity for today’s businesses to learn and adapt to technological advances and leverage these changes to work to their advantage.
Many businesses, especially during the rage of the COVID-19 pandemic, transitioned to move their businesses towards online marketing. Keeping abreast with technology and the digital realm can potentially make your brand (if done right) or break your brand (if you have no idea how to do it). It doesn’t really matter whether you’re operating a small business or running a giant enterprise.
That’s where we at The Growth Manager come in. Our goal is to help business owners create the business of their dreams. We are experts who will sit and work with you to help you realise your vision for the business you started.
Consider an online presence like the windows and front door of your business. Your online presence is the first interaction that you can have when customers discover your brand.
As the saying goes, first impressions last. That is precisely a great reason to leave a favourable lasting first impression on your audience by having a strategic digital presence.
You may ask, why is it important to have a strategic digital presence for your online business? It is important for several reasons:
- Online Visibility and Brand Awareness. Today’s users and customers turn to the internet to search not just for information and entertainment, but more importantly for products and services. The majority of them use their mobile devices to do so. If your business website is not optimised and mobile friendly, and/or without any online presence, you’re practically invisible to them. A well-optimised digital presence spares you from this dilemma by ensuring your visibility and your potential customers are aware of your existence.
- Building and Enhancing Online Credibility and Trust. When customers discover your website or social media profiles, they’ll associate your strong and well-curated online presence with your credibility as a business.
- Provides a Competitive Edge. Unless you have an online presence, you risk losing customers to your competitors. With a strong online presence armed with a digital marketing strategy, you’d be able to stand out and showcase what makes you different from the competition and relevant to your target audience.
- Global Reach. With the internet having no geographical boundaries, businesses with a strong online presence potentially possess the potential to reach global audiences and increase sales.
- Customer Engagement. Customer engagement is a vital element of any successful digital marketing strategy. Keeping track of customer engagement helps you in creating memorable experiences, building trust and fostering brand loyalty for your brand, to drive sustainable growth.
- Brand Building. Building your brand is a vital part of lead generation. Brand building helps in fostering trust between you and your leads and potential customers. Additionally, brand building also contributes to enhancing your conversion rates.
- Data Gathering. Gathering data helps in determining how to build relationships with potential customers on different digital platforms. It helps in understanding your target audience better for you to craft marketing messages designed specifically to resonate with them.
To summarise, a strategic digital presence is not just needed but is essential for online business success. By reaching a wider audience and engaging with your customers, you also get the opportunity to gather data for informed decisions and adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape.
A digital marketing planner coordinates and aligns the various aspects of a digital marketing strategy. Key to this is to have an organised approach to ensure all key components of your digital marketing plan work together cohesively to achieve favourable results.
To develop your content marketing from concept to valuable assets for your audience, you need to conduct research, create content, publish, and distribute it, while keeping everything on track.
A digital marketing planner works in conjunction with a content strategy where ideas, visions, and outlines are created and these are then crafted into achievable steps and recorded on the digital marketing planner.
Track work progress and make necessary adjustments when needed for your team to follow:
- Workflows and production methods.
- Content Calendar.
- Training and onboarding.
- Publication, distribution, and promotion.
- Team communication.
- Optimisation and tracking.
5 Ways a Digital Marketing Planner Will Grow Your Business.
A digital marketing planner is an invaluable tool if you’re looking to enhance your online presence, to grow your customer base and business. Here are five ways a digital marketing planner can help in growing your business:
1. Budget Management.
Managing your budget can be allocated more effectively with a well-structured digital marketing planner. With it, you’d be able to prevent overspending or allocate resources on less productive efforts. You’d be able to plan ahead identify marketing channels and run campaigns that are likely to gain the best results for your business.
2. Strategic Marketing Message.
A successful digital marketing campaign can be achieved with strategic messaging. Your brand’s messaging strategy should be outlined in your digital marketing planner which includes, identifying your target audience, understanding their needs, and the creation of compelling messages that resonate with them.
3. High-Quality Content Creation.
High-quality content reigns on the internet, and search engines love them. A content calendar helps in planning which content to produce, sets a timeline for its production, and ultimately schedules it for publication/release/distribution.
4. Increased Consistency.
Consistent messaging in your content will help your audience to recognise you, build trust, enhance engagement with your brand, and gain their loyal following. This not only covers your written content but also include the colours you use for your graphic and/or images and the theme of your videos.
Consistency ensures that all your marketing activities and materials align with your brand’s core values and objectives. Being consistent aids in reinforcing your brand image and also helps to keep you top-of-mind among your audience.
5. Task Delegation Optimisation.
There are various tasks that encompass digital marketing for it to be effective. Tasks such as content planning and creation, email marketing, social media management, and SEO optimisation would require several team members to work independently.
With a digital media planner, part of what it does is to assign and keep track of tasks you assign to team members and have them work synchronously to reach an assigned deadline.
Streamline your digital marketing efforts with a digital marketing calendar and keep everyone operating on the same page.
Expand your online presence and drive growth with a digital marketing planner. Keep everything in check from ideas, creation, delegating task assignments, and working within a budget. Incorporating and applying these aspects in your digital marketing planner can help propel your business upward.
A strategic online presence is vital, and we fully understand this at The Growth Manager. Our expertise in this field can be your guiding star in helping you craft optimised digital strategies to drive business growth.
Unlock the true potential of your business and create a solid online presence by downloading The Growth Manager’s Digital Marketing Content Planner, today!